- This acetal valve are designed for use in drinking water systems, water purification systems, refrigerators, Icemakers, Humidifiers and food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
- Non-toxic material meeting NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, FDA,WRAS requirments for quality assurance.
- Acetal valve range is 1/4" Turn valves.
- Product can be used with air,gases, vacuum. All connections can be assembled and disassembeld repeately.
- Low pressure drop and ensure no leakage
- Working pressure & Temp.: 10 bar ( 35F-70F), 5 bar ( 150F)
DMfit Acetal Valve are manufactured in white Polypropylene, reinforced plastic with EPDM O-rings which provides value- added advantages in the installation of water supply line mainly.
- Can be used with a variety of chemicals and gases. However, when using other than water or air, please refer to Chemical Compatability Tables, or consult our representative.
- Do not apply excessive vibration, shock, torque, or other strong loads on the fittings. The valve body may be damaged or the collets may be dislocated.
- Superior function in a compact size.