- Beyond water and food use, fittings can be used with air, gases, vacuum, & liquids. And all connections can be assembled & disassembled repeatedly. A broad of sizes covers a broad scope of applications.
- Union elbow for joining two tubes at an angle
- These fitting have been approved by US ANSI/NSF-51, 61
- Working Pressure: (16 bar, 230 PSI) Temperature: 34F – 68F
- Working Max Pressure: (10 bar, 150 PSI) Temperature: 150F
DMfit products are manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials meeting the requirements of the US ANSI/NSF-51, 61 Our products are widely used in water purification, food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
Dmfit provides quick and convenient assembly - saving time & expense. Our ISO9001, 14001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality. Defects are easily detectable and maintenance is easy with its easy dismantling for access.
- Can be used with a variety of chemicals and gases. However, when using other than water or air, please refer to Chemical Compatability Tables, or consult our representative.
- Do not apply excessive vibration, shock, torque, or other strong loads on the fittings. The valve body may be damaged or the collets may be dislocated.
- Superior function in a compact size.