- Easy quarter-turn foperation for opening and closing
- Non-toxic material meeting NSF-51,61, FDA,WRAS requirments for quality assurance.
- Partial flow control is possible (high,medium,low)
- Low pressure drop and ensure no leakage
- Working pressure and Temperature Air /Liquid: Temp: 1C @ 10 bar, 20C@ 10 bar, 65C@ 7 bar
DMfit products are manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials meeting the requirements of the US ANSI/NSF-51, 61 Our products are widely used in water purification, food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
Dmfit provides quick and convenient assembly - saving time & expense. Our ISO9001, 14001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality. Defects are easily detectable and maintenance is easy with its easy dismantling for access.
- Can be used with a variety of chemicals and gases. However, when using other than water or air, please refer to Chemical Compatability Tables, or consult our representative.
- Do not apply excessive vibration, shock, torque, or other strong loads on the fittings. The valve body may be damaged or the collets may be dislocated.
- Superior function in a compact size.