Adjustable flow control valve Elbow Union 1/4"-1/4"OD or 3/8"-3/8"OD. This acetal valve is designed for use in drinking water systems, refrigerators, Icemakers, humidifiers and water filtration applications, etc.
- Material Acetal, POM , Brass
- Highly durable and fatgue resistant design
- Non-toxic material meeting NSF/ANSI 51,61 & 372. FDA,WRAS requirments for quality assurance.
- Greater efficiency than any traditional valves
- Adjustable flow control to set fix flow
- Low pressure drop design can be used with varity of liguid and gases
- Working pressure and Temperature Air /Liquid: Temp: 35F @ 10 bar, 65FC@4 bar
- Acetal valve range is 1/4" Turn valves.
DMfit Acetal Valve are manufactured in white Polypropylene, reinforced plastic with EPDM O-rings which provides value- added advantages in the installation of water supply line mainly.
- Can be used with a variety of chemicals and gases. However, when using other than water or air, please refer to Chemical Compatability Tables, or consult our representative.
- Do not apply excessive vibration, shock, torque, or other strong loads on the fittings. The valve body may be damaged or the collets may be dislocated.
- Superior function in a compact size.