Apetera Alkaline Water Filter fits into standard slimline housings. For use as a Reverse Osmosis Post filter. Suitable for use on RO systems up to 50 GPD (.025 GPM- 0.5 GPM)
- Dimensions:12 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Increase your pH by 1. 0 - 1. 5 points AND lower the ORP of you water
- Provides truly alkaline water using minerals, ceramic beads, neo magnets, and far infared rays
- Includes two 1/4" quick-connect fittings to make adding the filter to your system quick and simple
- Includes two 2. 5" double clips to attach the filter to your current system
- Best results will be achieved by using with an RO system and . 25-. 5 GPM flows
HOW IT WORKS
The staging process starts with a high-strength Neodymium magnetic module.
One of the first patents for magnetic water treatment was granted in 1894.
Our Quartz media is mined from California's Yuba Gold Fields and our special blend CalCor media imparts a refreshing mineral taste to the water by dissolving Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Dioxide into the water stream.
Tourmaline Ceramic emits a high capacity of Far Infrared Rays and Negative Ions(above 800/cc).
A Pi ceramic layer Further increases the waters pH and palatability and increase the oxidation-reduction of the water molecule.
"The Super Ceramic " layer contains over 10 minerals and imparts a pleasant taste to the water while emitting even more Far Infrared 10 minerals and imparts a pleasant taste to the water while emitting even more Far Infrared Rays.
Almandine Garnet is a naturally occurring gem mineral with uniform physical, chemical, hardness, friability, and micro-structure characteristics, which provide the essential properties for the water filtration processes.
The KDF Redox layer incorporates a special blend of high purity Copper and Zinc to reduce heavy metals.
The water exits through a polishing sediment filter ensuring safe, clean, and crystal clear drinking water.