Inline RV Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
● Kinetic Degradation Fluxion(KDF) Filtration - Reduces chlorine, heavy metals, and other harmful contaminants.
● NSF Certified natural coconut shell activated carbon - Reduces chlorine, bad taste & odor, color, VOC, THM's.
● Large filter size for more capacity.
● Thick and strong plastic shell is made of food-grade material, UV resistance, and BPA free.
**This filter is designed for outdoor use and supplied only with cold water.
Replacement For Camco 40043,40013,40041 RV Filter
● Operating Temperature: 34°F - 100°F
● Capacity: 1057 Gallons
● Flow Rate: 0.5 G/per minute
● Max. Pressure: 60 psi
● Part Number: YRV-1002010
NSF/ANSI 42 and BPA FREE certified. Food grade safety plastic housing is made to prevent bursting, safe enough to be used in life and travel.
Verified to purify hard water, remove most chlorine, heavy metals, bad taste & odor, sediment and other contaminants. KDF carbon RV water filter keeps the water fresh while the filter is stored or not in use.
Flexible hose protectorhelps to prevent the water hose from kinking and straining. It can be attached to any 3/4" standard water hose, pipe or faucet, or gardening equipment.
8,000 gallon large capacity design for fast water flow rate (0.5 gpm). It can last an entire camping season, an average of 3 months. Enjoy your outdoor activities without having to worry about your drinking water quality.
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
Step 1 Attach incoming water supply (hose) to filter with arrow pointing in direction of water flow.
Step 2 Attached to RV or watercraft as shown. The filter can also be installed before the hose at the faucet. Store capped in cool place. Protect from freezing.
Step 3 Flush the filter for 1 minute before first use, to remove carobon fines. If the system has not been used recently, flush the system for 5 minutes.
**We recommend using a water pressure regulator to limit water pressure to max 60 psi**